(136) All DMR™ steel keystock is available in 12” and 36” lengths
with the size clearly marked on each bar. The material is
1018 carbon steel and is available with either zinc plated or
plain finish, stainless and brass.
(296) All DMR™ steel keystock is available in 12” and 36”
lengths with the size clearly marked on each bar. The
material is 1018 carbon steel and is available with either
zinc plated or plain finish, stainless and brass.
(72) DMR™ Metric Key Stock is made of the highest quality zinc plated cold drawn steel. Bars are cut – not sheared.
Material 1018. Oversize tolerances: -.000 to + .0762mm.
Sold in 12 inch and 1 meter (40 inch lengths.)
(27) Cold finished. Oversize keystock ground down to A, B-D & C dimensions per tolerances listed below. Use for
couplings, gears, sheaves, sprockets,pulleys – anything that keys to a shaft. Available in 12 inch lengths.
Material 1018. Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
(19) DMR 3 foot unplated round steel shafts are made from bar-quality cold drawn steel – 50% stronger than hotrolled
mild steel – which can be drilled and have keyways cut. Just right for furnace blower shafts, ventilator shafts, axles, farm equipment drive shafts and many uses you will discover yourself. Each shaft has a colddrawn finish for use with brass, bronze copper or aluminum bushings. Bar ends are machine-cut, not sheared.
Tolerances will run plus .000” to minus .002”
(53) Machined from 1035 steel, DMR™ Keys (Half Moon Keys) are available from stock
in 50 S.A.E. standard sizes. Special sizes and materials such as alloy steel (A-8630)
are available on special order from the factory. Assortments of popular sizes are available for the convenience of mechanics and repair personnel.