Retaining ring dispensers feature “rail” over which a stack of retaining rings can be
slipped. Once in position, they can be “dispensed” one at a time using a retaining
ring applicator for ease of installation. Two such models are available to meet you
particular dispensing needs:
SD ~ Spring Rail (SD) dispensers are competitively priced and offer significant
improvements (like more rail capacity and durable construction) on existing designs.
D ~ The Heavy Duty (D) is a more permanent version which features replaceable parts and
can be permanently affixed to your work station.
• Sturdy, Industrial-Quality Construction.
• Fast, Easy Loading.
• Accept Tape-Stacked Rings.
• Precise, Single Ring Ejection.
• Longer Rail For More Capacity.
• Part and Tool Number Stamped on Dispenser for Fast, Easy
Identification of Tool and Corresponding Ring.
• Powder Metal Coating for a Durable, No-Rust Finish (Spring
Rail Dispenser, Only.)